Rednet - Associates
In addition to our permanent staff we have an associate network of freelance resources who work with us to augment our team. We pride ourselves that our associates are as skilled and trusted as our permanent staff, and provide the high level of service our clients expect from Red.
We use our associate team both in-house and offsite at client’s facilities to extend our reach both technically and geographically.
Our associates have a diverse range of skills and expertise that include:
- Software Engineers – low level OS, drivers through Middleware and Application development
- Hardware Engineers – PCB layout, firmware, hardware design, RF experts
- System and solution Architects
- Project, Product and Program Managers
- Software QA, test and validation
- Hardware test and validation.
Being Part of the Associate Network
As a Red Embedded Associate, you will be working with one of the top Digital TV specialist consultancies in the UK, and have access to interesting and challenging roles that are typically not advertised beyond our network.
You will be part of, and share in, the RedNet community, with latest news / articles of interest, discount schemes for contract insurance, and tax advice.